Name of the End client:
- Carry out the complete mechanical design of 8 heat exchangers using PV Elite.
- Create GA and Fabrication drawings.
- Create a 3D model.
- Carry out Fatigue Finite Element Analysis using Ansys.
- Timeline: The complete project duration was three weeks for all 8 heat exchangers.
- Time management: As the order was finalized within only a couple of days, we had very less time to organize the ongoing projects.
- There was a per day penalty clause in our client’s contract for any delay in the project schedule.
- Delivered the complete project on time. Mechanical design with GA drawings was delivered within 2 weeks. Fatigue Finite Element Analysis for all 8 heat exchangers were delivered in 1 week.
- Like every other project, we provided a single point contact to the client to avoid any data loss or misinterpretation.
- The Design-FEA projects like these generally require 1.5 to 2 months to complete. The main reason is most of the suppliers do not have both Design and FEA facilities at the same time. At Ideametrics, with a separate in-house team for both Design and FEA, we make it possible.
- It also saved enormous time of the customer by reducing their efforts of coordinating between Design and FEA party.