Fitness for Service
With a wide knowledge and huge experience in employing fitness-for-service (FFS) methods, Ideametrics is at the forefront of offering innovative solutions with the help of state-of-the-art infrastructure. Conducting accurate FFS evaluation is a crucial part of fixed equipment asset integrity management to avoid loss of life, economic loss, and injuries to the workforce. Our expertise combined with adherence to ASME FFS-1/API 579 standards has been a distinguishing factor in becoming the most sought-after partner for application of modern FFS assessment methods. We have an extensive experience in evaluating pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping, and tanks for sectors including oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, and others. Conducting deterministic and probabilistic analysis based on the structure of equipment and uncertainties in input data, we evaluate the safety of equipment and recommend further course of action.
- Improvement in equipment lifecycle and safety.
- Thorough evaluation and maintenance for optimized operation of equipment.
- Assessment of equipment as per industry standards.
- Application of advanced FFS methods by experienced professionals.
- Updated with recent industry standards and regulations.
- Ease in the run-repair-replace decision for plant owners.