Walk-in interview @ Ideametrics Private Limited
Position: Business Development Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Be part of Business Development team and proactively identify, qualify, and acquire new & lost business opportunities
• We have developed an extensive algorithm for Business Development – be part of the process and drive the process for BD betterment.
• Report to the core management team during the internship period – to learn, implement and strategize the BD process.
• Prospects and develops profitable new & lost customers using a systematic approach which includes customer potential/stratification.
• Responsible for producing and presenting Prime Vendor proposals to prospective customers.
• Relationship building – Develop and maintain ongoing working relationships existing client or new client.
• The capability of successfully and professionally delivering presentations to new clients.
• Develop and implement strategic Business Development sales plan to achieve company goals.
• Consult with the customer to identify and define customers business needs, create a proposal based on the customer needs and send the same to the client.
• Negotiate with the client and convert the order.
• Track updates on progress and measure/evaluate performance.
• Mechanical Engineering Graduate who want to work in BD can apply
• Fresher required for the said post
• Good business communication skills (written & oral)
• Basic computer/ Internet knowledge
• Candidates should be self-driven, creative, and strategist to be able to handle this role.
Candidates with fresh take on BD desirable: –
• Most organizations prefer candidates with experience, we are opposite in our requirement. We prefer candidates with a fresh take on BD. We at Ideametrics have developed our own process for BD which has worked exceptionally well. We want fresher’s with the zest and energy, right attitude to learn, implement and better that process. Conversely, candidates with experience in other domains who have the passion for Business Development can also apply since from our perspective they represent a fresh perspective for BD.
• For first 3 months, the candidate will be an Intern at Ideametrics Pvt Ltd on a stipend of 12,000/- per month. After internship period completion candidate will be recruited on a permanent post on the basis of performance having a package between INR 250,000 – 350,000 P.A.
Walk-in Date: From 29/11/2017 onwards.
Click Below Button To Find Job Description